Empower Your Community
At EarthWorks, we define healthy living as the ability to have a deeper relationship with ourselves and nature. For those in the Greater Rochester area trails, parks, waterways, mountains, gorges, and other environmental jewels give us the chance to begin building these relationships from a young age. However, learning how to live well also means being empowered with the skills, resources, and ability to pursue these relationships.
Challenges such as unemployment, poverty, lack of transportation, and unfamiliarity with our local bioregion prevent our communities from developing and connecting with the world at large in more fulfilling ways. By helping families gain access to these relationships, EarthWorks and our Guides seek to improve quality of life in our city and the Greater Rochester Region. We do this by focusing on family development, wellness, and experiential education, providing programs that empower people, but especially youth with invaluable life-skills, building healthy, lasting bonds across our communities and green spaces.
You become a part of this mission when you give through any of the donation options provided on this page. If you have any questions about your donation or the methods of giving please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 585.861.8127.
Apply to Volunteer
EarthWorks offer a variety of volunteer opportunities. Start the application process by emailing the following to email@example.com:
1) A short description of your experience with EarthWorks
2) The type of volunteer work you’re interested in
3) Any qualifying background, skills, or expertise
Purchase a Gift Card
Give the gift of an EarthWorks experience. Your gift supports EarthWorks , and share the opportunity to join future workshops with others.
1) Go to our Gift Card Checkout
2) Type in the amount you’d like to gift
3) Process payment through PayPal, and we’ll email you a digital gift card to share
Automate Your Donation
United Way supporters may pledge a portion of their paycheck to EarthWorks.
1) Complete United Way of Greater Rochester Pledge Form
2) Include EarthWorks Insitute (ID #3315) in the My Gift section
3) Email, or deliver by mail your completed pledge form